Liberating Lives Through Education
Our vision is for access to quality education and life-long learning opportunities for all, supporting empowered communities that determine their own futures.
In its development work, ERFA is committed to:
- giving priority to programs which engage with the most vulnerable, marginalised and exploited.
- a partnership approach to development characterised by integrity and transparency.
- partnering with local communities to identify, plan, deliver, monitor and evaluate development programs that are inclusive and empowering and that, over time, will result in sustainable local management and autonomy.
- being inclusive and offering support in a spirit of human solidarity regardless of race, gender, religious or political beliefs.
- promoting and advocating children’s rights and participation, gender equality and equity and empowerment of people with disabilities.
- promoting and advocating sustainable living and prudent use of earth’s resources.
- financial transparency and an effective and efficient use of supporter funds, investing in the expertise and skills of our staff to ensure an efficient and well-run organisation.