5 easy ways for families ofschools to help the Foundation to liberate lives.
- Most schools have a Parent Support Scheme (PSS) where you can contribute financial support through your school’s fee payment system. Check your fee invoice or check with your school for further information.
- Parents and friends, consider donating some of your time and expertise to deliver much needed support to overseas projects via our Metanoia Matters website.
- Encourage students to enter school fundraising activities for the Foundation (such as walkathons and fun runs).
- Enter one of many public fundraising events selecting the Everyday Hero Foundation as recipient of your fundraising efforts via
- Like the Foundation’s Facebook page to receive updates and share with your friends.